East Sussex, England
11 months ago
Junior NDT Inspector/ Mechanical Inspector
A Global Aerospace and Defence company are looking for a Mechanical Inspector that wants to broaden their knowledge and have a chance to work for a world renowned successful Aerospace Company. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that wants progression and to expand their skill set as my client is giving an opportunity for you to learn and develop in Non - Destructive Testing (NDT)
The Role - Junior NDT Inspector/ Mechanical Inspector - East Sussex
- You will be get given excellent training from highly experienced professionals to ensure you are fully comfortable with NDT testing. Once trained your role will consist of:
- NDT Inspection of precision components and manufactured parts using the Magnetic Particle Inspection process. (MPI)
- Update and maintain paperwork
- Maintain all NDT equipment with routine checks.
- Correspond with Subcontractors and suppliers when necessary
- Liaise with Senior NDT Inspector in all NDT activities
- Support AS9100 and NDT audits
- You will also be involved with the mechanical inspection activities following the same processes
Skills/Experience - Junior NDT Inspector/ Mechanical Inspector - East Sussex
- Knowledge of ISO9001, AS9100 is preferred
- Experience in using precision measuring equipment. Extra training can be provided
- Team player
- Organised and a methodical approach
- Manufacturing experience
- Able to interpret drawings preferred, training can be provided.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity then please 'APPLY NOW'