Up to £32000 per annum
over 2 years ago
Junior Network Engineer
Willing to go ahead with a DV Clearance
Perm - full time
£32KPA + Pension + Benefits
This is a role for a young graduate/college student with a tendency towards Cisco networking who will work within an established Infrastructure team gaining experience and confidence.
The candidate should be a well organised and structured individual with the ability to communicate with others along with the drive to achieve a career in infrastructure and networking services.
The candidate will work within the Services Operations Group ensuring that the teams SLA's are met across the client's estate on a daily basis and in line with industry standard best practices. The candidate will be expected to have responsibility for performing Network Operational duties, including reporting, troubleshooting, configuration and capacity management of network equipment employed across all of the clients networks.
The candidate will be required to:
- Provide 2nd line support to the Service Desk for network fault progression.
- Monitor LAN/WAN - Service availability and efficiency.
- Respond to incidents and work orders raised on the Service Management tool.
- Produce and maintain network documentation.
- Understand and comply with team procedures.