£30000 - £38000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Location: Denham, Uxbridge
Up to £38,000 basic salary
A leading aerospace organisation are looking for a Junior Project Planner to join their friendly, fast paced head office in Uxbridge.
In this role, you will work with the Project Management team to maintain and govern project schedules on a daily basis. You will be expected to work with all levels of the business to ensure project plans are accurate and consistent, so that informed decisions can be made to achieve on time delivery, resource allocation and revenue recognition.
- Work with nominated Work Package Managers to plan their tasks and amend project plans/reschedule to suit resource constraints.
- Work with nominated Project Managers to plan their projects, including:
- Milestones for Contract Deliverables and Revenue
- Work Breakdown Structures
- Hardware and General/Travel Costs
- Monitor the health of all projects against the PMS policies, and work with the Project Managers & Work Package Managers to minimise errors on a weekly basis.
- Coach users of PMS to plan in line with current policies, procedures and work instructions
- As required, work with the team to assist in the implementation of new requirements and system upgrades
- Interest or experience in manufacturing and/or product development
- Experience in project planning and/or project management
- Keen to learn project planning skills and project management systems.
- At least 2 years experience of project planning software (ideal) e.g. SAP, P6, Planisware. MSP
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application and a representative from CBSbutler will be in touch should you be suitable for the position.