£20000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Junior Service Engineer - Medical
Covering - South of the Thames with occasional travel elsewhere as and when required
£20,000 - £25,000 per annum + car allowance
A highly reputable organisation specialising in the service and repair of complex medical equipment are seeking a Junior Service Engineer.
Company - Junior Service Engineer:
Offering services within Biomedical Engineering, Medical Equipment Sales, Decontamination and a range of others. This organisation provides specialist training on medical equipment such as ECG's, patient monitors, diathermy, anaesthesia machines, syringe drivers, infusion pumps etc.
They work in both the public and private sector, not only in hospitals but also dental & GP surgeries, research facilities, rehabilitation centres, laboratories etc.
Role & Responsibilities - Junior Service Engineer
- Service, repair and maintenance on community/GP equipment including ECG's, flowmeters, NIBP machines, monitoring systems, thermometers, dental units etc.
- Provide technical support and information to clinical and non-clinical staff
- Ensure outstanding customer service, demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills in a profession manner
- Electrical, electronic and mechanical fault finding and repair
- Maintain regular communication with the service department
- Ensure company equipment is being used and looked after correctly and is kept in an adequate condition
Experience/skills required - Junior Service Engineer
- Service and repair of medical equipment (ECG's, profiling beds, mobility hoists, patient monitors, diathermy, defibrillators, infusion pumps, syringe drivers, thermometers, spirometers etc.)
- Strong communication both written and verbal
- Qualification in an engineering discipline
- UK driving licence
Package/Benefits - Junior Service Engineer
- £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
- Car allowance - £350 per month
- 25 days' holiday + bank
- Extensive training and progression opportunities!
- Hours - 7.30am - 6pm - door to door
- Paid overtime: x1.5 Monday - Saturday and x2 Sunday/Bank holidays
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application.