£25 - £32000 per annum
13 days ago
CBSbutler offer a comprehensive range of recruitment services, ranging from contract/temporary staffing,
contingency permanent recruitment, retained search and selection, to managed services and RPO. We're looking for a Key Account Executive / Manager to head up Permanent hires for one of our largest Permanent Accounts, currently in excess of 100 live vacancies ready to work.
- One of the key points of contact for all matters specific to your accounts.
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of recruitment solutions according to customer needs and
- Developing strong relationships with clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Developing and identifying new business opportunities within existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales targets.
- Developing accounts / networking client contacts and new buying points.
- Attend review meetings, with the Account Manager, for existing clients at agreed timeframes to ensure the highest service levels are delivered and maximum business return.
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company
- Working with team members to ensure consistent service is delivered in-line with client service delivery
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines.
- Proactively contact prospective candidates to discuss opportunities with them.
- Sourcing candidates by headhunting and using candidate databases.
- Using advertising and social media to attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, creating a shortlist of suitable candidates to present to clients.
- Candidate interview preparation.
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants.
Skills / Experience
- Developing experience within delivery focused / Account Management role within a recruitment agency.
- Consolidated recruiter with proven agency recruitment experience, with a track record of increasing revenue through existing accounts.
- Proven record of taking initiative to continually improve the service delivery and develop innovative recruitment solutions.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Self-confident, tenacious, enthusiastic, possess a strong work ethic, and thrive in a competitive team-driven environment.
- Someone who enjoys working as part of a team with a positive attitude, embraces challenges and has a 'can do' outlook on life.
- Expert communication; highly professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills.
- High attention to detail, IT Literate.