West Sussex, England
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Package
12 months ago
Key Account Manager - Electronics
Perm - Full time
£40k + package
Due to expansion a specialist electronics manufacturing company Have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Key Account Manager to join their team and help support our business and sales growth through new and existing clients.
You will report to the Sales Director and be paired with an internal-facing Program Manager. This is an outward-facing role closely liaising with customers to represent their requirements and ensure delivery of a first-class service.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate, self-motivated, and detail-oriented team player who has direct experience in a similar role (sales or account management) and a track-record of success within a manufacturing or engineering environment, ideally across complex portfolios and multiple global sites.
You will be responsible for;
- Combined technical and commercial development
- Sales development
- Management of order fulfilment and negotiation of new business which requires a diverse skill set
- Work closely with Production, Planning and Purchasing teams to ensure that we meet our customer needs in achieving both product quality and on time delivery requirements
- Work with our Engineering teams to address any engineering issues that may arise and with NPI Engineers, specifically to ensure seamless on-boarding of new products
- Growing and developing existing clients
- Generating new business by identifying, implementing and executing new strategies
You will need;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient in multiple common software tools ideally including ERP planning systems
- An electronics or electromechanical background would be beneficial as would be an understanding of technical documents, including engineering drawings, change orders and design specifications
- Possession of excellent organisational skills and the ability to proactively set own work schedules, enabling overall targets set by the business to be achieved, will be key to success in this role
If you have any questions please contact me at email@example.com