6 months ago
Junior Incident Manager - Corsham
Permanent - Completive salary & company perks
Please note: Due to the nature of this projects, the successful candidate must have valid SC/DV clearance OR be able to obtain one.
Knowledge Tranfer/ Service Managment / ITIL / Information Management / Incident Problems / Defects / Procedure / Service Level Agreement / Cost Budget
This would be a good fit for someone coming from a Service Delivery background, someone used to working under pressure, meeting strict SLA's and KPI's.
In accordance with the Service Management Framework, develop processes and procedures to support:
- Knowledge transfer to the Authority as part of the Knowledge Transfer Service; and information management to enable collaborative working and supporting the development of First Time Fix and Work Arounds for Incidents, Problems and Defects;
- Management of Knowledge Articles, which may include creating, reviewing and retiring Knowledge Articles; where appropriate, managing and maintaining the Authority's Knowledgebase Repositories;
- Provide Knowledge Articles and Known Error Records related to the Services to the Authority's Knowledge Management System for any purpose as required by the Authority from time to time.Ensure all Knowledge Articles provided are:
- Written by a suitably qualified and experienced expertise in the subject
- Matter of the Knowledge Article; and submitted in the agreed ISS template to the Jt ISOC Knowledge Manager for Approval, of a sufficient quality to allow the Authority to respond effectively to End User calls in order to attempt First Time Fix