Laboratory IT Support Analyst
6 Months initially
£17.50 an hour
Laboratory IT Support Analyst: You will join a world class IT consultancy and work as part of a project team who provide support to a research and development laboratory environment. The role will see you support the lab computing environment and provide a 'floor walking' service when in the labs.
Your new Company:
Global IT Consultancy providing services into a world class end client.
Your skills and experience
- Provide first line support for R&D staff in person, via phone, via email and via ServiceNow incident and request tickets for in-scope hardware and software related issues in a timely manner.
- Support Research & Development IS solutions attached to scientific instruments and assist RDI in the design, development and implementation of new scientific requirements.
- Develop, implement and support scripts to automate common tasks such as file copies and email alerting.
- A broad awareness of IT and the dependencies between technologies. Such as networks, Windows Server, Cloud hosting and database technologies..
- Work with IS project teams to implement and support IS laboratory hardware and Specialist OS images (Windows 7/10) that align to business needs when required.
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role and your situation in more depth