£18000 - £19000 per annum
3 months ago
Up to £19,000
Monday Friday - 37.5hr per week
Based in Thame, Oxfordshire
An independent UK manufacturer of specialist patient beds and pressure care mattresses used within the medical field, predominantly hospitals. With over 28 service centres UK wide, this well established and growing organisation can offer job security and stability with opportunities for training, development and progression.
As the Laundry Technician you would be responsible for processing all laundry from hospital beds/mattresses loading into machines, starting machines, unloading etc.
- Working as part of the Oxford Service Team supporting all aspects from booking in of laundry through to the process of drying and inspection.
- Use the computerised system to input and access data when required.
- Assist with restocking, unloading of deliveries and stock takes
- General cleaning of the department
- Assist with other site duties when required
- Someone who is technically minded.
- Has experience following process
- Interested in laundry experience, production operatives etc.
- £19,000 basic
- 37.5hr week Mon - Fri.
- Discretionary bonus
- Internal rewards and recognition programme.
- Partnered with Reward Gateway - high street discounts, commercial benefits.
- Pension - Auto-enrolment 5% EE / 3 % ERs
- Annual leave is 22 days plus bank, increasing to 25 days after 2 years and 27 days after 5 years. + 8 days bank holidays