CDI - 1201143_1674465245
£650 - £700 per day
11 days ago
Job title: Lead Application Developer
Contract: 6 Months+
Location: Hampshire/Hybrid (3 days per week on site)
Rate: £650 - £700 per day inside ir35
SC security clearance is required for this role
I am looking for Lead Application Developers for a client of mine who are a leading IT Systems Integrator operating within the UK defence sector
- As the Lead Application Developer You will be responsible for the planning, development, and deployment of applications and components in an agile, sprint-based lifecycle.
- You will collaborate with Solution Leads, Application Architects, Security Consultants and Test Leads to ensure that the designs provide the necessary information to support security accreditation.
- Develop applications and solutions using a variety of modern languages and tooling.
- You will ensure that applications and components the applications integrate with other data sources and systems, according to the agreed designs.
- As Lead Application Developer You will ensure that applications progress through a structured change, deployment, and release process.
- Proficient in multiple software development tools and languages, with a strong focus on programming with UWP or WPF applications using C#/XAML.
- As Lead Application Developer you will have strong knowledge of C#, .Net Core, MVVM, Rest API.
- Experience with Xamarin, Xamarin Forms.
- Hands on knowledge on Windows programming (multi-threading, sockets, etc.), WMI and Windows application development.
- As Lead Application Developer you will have an understanding of design for software applications running on multiple platform such as Windows, Android, IoS.
- Proven work experience developing consumer facing user interfaces and supporting UI controls/components for mobile devices, windows.
If you are interested in this Lead Application Developer role or would like to apply, please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829