£500 - £575 per day
about 1 month ago
Lead Automation QA Engineers x 4
+ 6 month initial contract
+ Fully remote based / work from home
+ Outside IR35
+ £500 to £580 per day
+ Azure experienced
+ Automation Frameworks
+ selenium, Jenkins, GitHub
Our goal is to produce a highly automated financial cloud service based in Microsoft Azure using the principals of "lights-out" operations to provide PAYG, on-demand financial services.
Our Technical Leads are hands-on, you will be inquisitive in your approach to testing and problem solving and have the technical ability to lead any project from a testing perspective regardless of the tech stack. You will work closely with senior technical people across internal teams, navigating through complex stakeholder relationships, and guiding technical decisions, as well as coaching and mentoring members of the project team. You will be a self-starter, and proactive in your project work and your career, continuously looking for ways to add value, improve and lead your community.
Lead Automated QA Engineer Responsibilities
You will be in a leadership position working across the SDLC on large, complex and scalable projects with high volume and high availability microservices and Enterprise applications. As such, you will need to bring your skills and experience:
- Shaping project-level test strategies for large projects with a technology agnostic approach
- Working with teams to improve their test approach and implement testing best practices
- Designing and implementing enterprise level test solutions with appropriate cloud-based services/platform with a deep understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of different enterprise environments
- Creating a collaborative team environment where everyone's opinion is heard, but you know when to be assertive, back down or escalate
- Great communication skills, in particular: presenting, collaborating and partnering with stakeholders
Service Delivery Manager Requirements
- Experience in leadership, and logistics may be advantageous.
- Experienced with Kanban approach to software delivery.
- Strong quality control skills.
- Excellent leadership and customer service skills.
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail.