Lead Cloud Solutions Engineer
£50000 - £75000 per annum
11 months ago
Role: Lead Cloud Solutions Engineer/ Cloud Engineer/ AWS Engineer / Azure Engineer
Salary: £50,000 - £75,000 DOE
Location: Gloucestershire (Remote working available)
You could have the opportunity to join an exciting global defence company who provide leading technology and national security solutions and services to markets around the world.
Lead Cloud Engineer experience required:
You will be confident in Amazon Web Service, Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure. Ideally you will have previously worked within IT Systems Design, Deployment and Administration, with recent roles in Technical or Team Leadership positions within an ITIL environment (ideally).
Lead Cloud Engineer Role Overview:
- Experience working within IT Systems Design, Deployment and Administration
- Recent roles with Technical or Team Leadership positions.
- Experience with administration of Windows Server Operating Systems within large corporate environments, from Windows Server 2016 +
- Working knowledge of designing, deploying and administering cloud-based solutions across either Amazon Web Service or Microsoft Azure.
- Ideally having experience with working in Complex or high security environments.
Certified in either of the following:
- Amazon Web Service
- Google Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Azure