Up to £70000 per annum
12 months ago
Lead Incident Preparedness Consultant
Up to £70,000 KPA + Benefits
London or Cheltenham
SC Cleared or the ability to obtain
- Competitive salary and package
- L&D plan
- Fantastic working environment with flexibility offered
- Regular team & social events
We have teamed with a leading Cyber Security specialist who work with some of the most prolific blue-chip companies and government Organisations across the Globe who are looking for a Senior Incident Preparedness Consultant to join their highly skilled team.
We are looking for experienced Consultant with a variety of skills from a range of industries that are able to provide a truly broad and holistic range of advice.
As a Preparedness Consultant you will sit in the Response practise and deliver a range of work; primarily in the cyber incident preparedness space. Table-top and simulation exercises are core to what we offer; along with developing incident response plans, playbooks and performing preparedness reviews. The role of Senior Incident Preparedness Consultant is diverse and offers an array of opportunities, both technical and managerial, for industry experts who are highly skilled and recognised within this service area.
The person taking on this role will be experienced and flexible being able to take on a range of bespoke and unusual engagements, understanding that one size fits all is not always appropriate.
- Experience: Essential in cyber incident response, including working with clients and technical IR teams
- Previous consultative client facing experience, ideally up to board level
- Experience developing IR processes and plans
- Experience overseeing and supporting on major incidents
- Experience in reviewing and providing recommendations on IR plans, incident responses and similar.
- Considerable in-depth technical expertise working in IT Security
- Proven track record of successful delivery of technical projects
- Ability to translate between technical and non-technical information and tailor briefings and communications at the appropriate level.
What will you be doing?
- Creation, development and delivery of a range of table-top exercises through to simulations
- Ownership and delivery of client projects
- Client engagement and management throughout the project
- Support on pre-sales, technical proposals, and design and scoping of complex / bespoke engagements
- Maintain relevant professional certifications and contribute to industry bodies as appropriate
- Producing and reviewing technical documentation, helping to set company standards for reporting, project, and technical QA
- Technical incident response experience
- Crisis management experience
- Previous line management/mentoring experience
- Board level engagement
- Pro-active nature
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to listen to client needs, interpret and capture specific requirements, mapping these to the business.
- Strong report and technical writing skills
- Analytical mind-set and approach