Lead Project Planner
Salary: £44,000 - £51,000
A global aerospace and defence organisation is looking for a Lead Project Engineer to support state of the art complex projects and change activities.
Key Responsibility Areas
Professional planning to support a wide range of bids
Encourage continuous development of people and processes
Implementation of tools and processes consistently across the business sector.
Manage and communicate issues to senior management
Mentor less experienced members
Performance management of project office staff as required
Champion outstanding customer service
Deliver agreed performance targets
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required
* Proven track record of managing change programmes
* Familiar with all aspects of project management
* Good grasp of Risk and Earned Value Management
* Proven track record managing teams of professional planners
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to challenge and present at Senior Management level
* Personal presence and credibility
* Commercially aware
* Excellent planning/project management skills
* Motivational and creative individual
Click "Apply Now" to find out more!