£28000 - £38000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Lead Site Engineer - Medical Decontamination and Sterilisation.
A new, exciting role for a site-based Service Engineer is now available with one of the largest manufacturers and providers of sterilisation and decontamination services in the UK.
The successful Service and Repair Engineer will be based at a large NHS hospital in North London, within the CSSD department (central sterile services department). As a Service Engineer you will be responsible for the break down repair, routine servicing and testing of medical devices used to decontaminate medical instrumentation. These medical devices include autoclaves, washer/disinfectors and endoscope washers (AERs).
Ideally, experience in the service, test and repair of autoclaves and endoscope reprocessors (AERs) (also known as endoscope washers) would be beneficial. However, training is provided so those with engineering experience in a hospital-based environment (e.g. EBME Engineers, Medical Engineers, Clinical Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Estates and Facilities Engineers, Multi-skilled Eningeers, etc.) would also be considered.
Requirements - Lead Site Engineer - North London
- Service, repair and test experience of electrically-biased electro-mechanical equipment
- Ideally hospital based engineering experience or experience working on autoclaves or endoscope washers
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent fault finding and repair skills
- Electrical, Electronic or mechanical engineering qualification is desirable
Package/benefits - Lead Site Engineer - North London
- £28,000 - £38,000 per annum (depending on industry experience)
- Hours are Monday to Friday - 42.5 hours per week
- Accelerated Overtime rate - x1.5
- Additional rates for any weekend overtime carried out - £28 p/h (Saturday) and £30 p/h (Sunday)
- Discretionary Bonus (on average 4% of salary)
- Private Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Sales lead reward scheme
- Excellent training and progression opportunities available!
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application!