CDI - 1173525_1642357694
£60000 - £61000 per annum
4 months ago
Role: Lead Software Engineer
Location: Remote but will need to get to Hemel Hempstead for initial training
Perm - Full time
Salary: £60,000 + £5400 car + 3% flexible benefits, 25 days annual leave with the option to
buy additional days, private medical, life assurance and pension
Clearance: You will need to undergo an NPPV3 Clearance
My client is currently looking for a software developer with a strong experience in designing complex software. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join our well-established STORM team as a Lead Software Developer.
The STORM Application is implemented as a VB.Net multi-layered architecture with a control room client written in WPF. Development can include a mixture of software programmes, middleware components, applications, web sites, user interfaces, and interfaces integrating with third-party applications.
- To design, develop and test software to deliver the required business functionality and build appropriate documentation for the software.
- To provide developer support to customer-facing STORM consultants, including problem analysis and defect fixing
- To contribute to design reviews and discussions, peer code reviews, and knowledge transfer workshops.
- To participate in workshops with technical and business partners within our company
- To contribute to the Load Testing strategy for STORM application components, specifically for performance and scalability
- To perform technical testing of interfaces to third-party applications or emulators
You need to have:
- Software development: design, code, test
- Problem analysis
- Performance Testing
- Microsoft .Net 4.6, VB.Net, WPF, Visual Studio
- SQL and Relational Databases.
- Web Services
- Microsoft Visual Basic 6
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 07766 512829