about 2 years ago
Lead Technical Test Engineer x 3
Bracknell, Basingstoke, Portsmouth
Permanent - amazing salary, please see me to discuss.
ROLE OVERVIEW: We have a new position for a Lead Technical Tester to work on a major client site and be an integral part of a Test team delivering test services to a diverse portfolio of projects across multiple classifications. You will be responsible via the test manager for ensuring there is sufficient depth and scope of test coverage to suitably assure the proposed implementation.
We are looking for a test engineer with significant and demonstrable technical testing expertise who has a thirst for technical knowledge and more than one developed technical specialisation.
- ISEB or ISTQB accreditation, Intermediate (Advanced) or higher.
- Significant and demonstrable industry experience and knowledge of testing infrastructure projects from small bespoke network installations to large, complex, multi domain corporate networks
- IT Infrastructure testing (Cloud, Physical, networks/ switching, storage, exchange, SCOM, SCCM, AD, GPO etc)
- IT Infrastructure platforms consisting of Windows / Linux , both Virtual and physical, Clients (win2007- 2010(+) | Centos 6-7(+)) and servers(win2012 - 2019 | Centos 6-7(+))
- Significant and demonstrable knowledge of testing process, techniques and their application to include, and not be limited to:-
- Multiple Project dev / test Methodologies (waterfall, V-model, W-model, Agile) with technical knowledge of functional and non-functional test application and delivery
- Test lifecycle, specifically System / System Integration Testing; OAT and UAT
- Test Planning (Approach)
- Test Definition Design (Cases, Scripts)
- Manual test executions and logging of results
- Evaluations and reporting
- Metrics analysis, causal analysis and process improvements
- Review Processes
- Risk Management
- Quality Management
- Requirements, Incident, Configuration & Release, Environment and Change Management
- Competent in the production of all forms of documentation utilising the standard Microsoft Office suite.