£54000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + + Pension and Benefits
5 months ago
Lead DevOps Engineer
Full time permanent
Security Clearance Level SC
Salary to £54000.00 - £65000.00 DOE
Private medical insurance/ £5400.00 Car allowance/ 25 days annual leave/ life assurance/ pension and generous flexible benefits fund.
As a Lead DevOps Engineer, you have the opportunity to join a European leader in consulting, digital services and software development company who provides end-to-end solutions to enable large companies and organisations to become more competitive.
The day job
Currently looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer for a unique opportunity to work in collaboration with the existing team on a complex assignment where you will provide an expert level of software development and build software for complex systems
Lead DevOps Engineer Role overview
- Producing component designs
- Integration test strategies, integration test plans and manage integration testing.
- Change control procedures.
- Software configuration
Lead DevOps Required skills
You need to have:
- Proven track record in a DevOps role, ideally with experience in the setup of a DevOps capability
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Docker, Maven, Jenkins
- Strong background in Linux
- Experience of working in a Java project environment with associated tooling such as Eclipse, IntelliJ, WebLogic, Maven, Junit
- Ability to work across multiple work streams and development projects in an agile environment
- Previous Leadership experience
CBSbutler is acting as an employment agency for this role