£25000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000
- 26 Days Holiday (ability to buy/sell days)
- 10% Employer Pension Contribution
- Life Cover
- Private Medial Health Care (After 2-years of service)
- Costco Membership
- Onsite Free Parking
- Onsite Gym (£5 a month - including Yoda & Circuit Classes)
- Onsite Restaurant
Location: Southampton, Hampshire, England, United Kingdom
Role: Lean Manufacturing Specialist
Reporting to the Lean Leader the Lean Manufacturing Specialist will lead projects, train and coach members of the organization in the use of Lean tools and will play a key supporting role in larger programmes - tackling issues that may require swift problem solving or re-occurring challenges that require in-depth analysis and the implementation of a range of effective and sustainable countermeasures to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
You have the opportunity to join a market leading company who manufacture cutting edge, major civil and military aircraft structures.
You will be confident in Lean Manufacturing processes. Ideally you will have previously had minimum of 2 years related Lean/CI experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of Value Stream Mapping, 5S, TPM, SMED and other lean tools. Six Sigma training is preferred but not essential.
- Work with appropriate teams & individuals to understand process-based opportunities & issues and implement / facilitate appropriate improvement changes
- Encourage the use of Lean tools to reduce process waste
- Coach teams and share best practices in the use of Lean tools
- Lead training activities in the use of Lean tools
- Manage project teams ensuring motivation and momentum, and be responsible for the successful delivery of the project
CBSbutler is acting as an employment agency for this role.