Littlehampton, West Sussex
£15000 - £18000 per annum
8 months ago
Learning Development Coordinator
Based in Littlehampton
22.5 hours per week (3days a week)
My client who specialises in Protection Solutions are in current need of a Learning and Development coordinator on 3 days a week basis. The LDC (learning development coordinator) will be in charge of providing support services to my client's employees. You will be responsible for determining the skill requirements, scheduling, the training and producing training material.
This role is perfect for someone who is looking for a full time 3 days a week job and who is very organised and has a passion for learning and development.
The responsibilities - Learning Development Coordinator - Littlehampton
- Create and maintain a training schedule
- Identify the learning and development needs
- Coordinate a annual training calendar
- Design and develop workshop that meet development needs
- Continuously look at improvement of learning and development
These are limited, please apply to find out more.
Experience/Skills - Learning Development Coordinator - Littlehampton
- Member of CIPD or studying
- Previous been in a learning development role
- IT literate
- Strong knowledge of designing and delivering training sessions
- Excellent communications skills (Written & Verbally)
- Advantage if you have worked in manufacturing environment
If you are interested in finding out more and think that you suit this position, Please APPLY NOW!