City of London, London
£30000 - £34000 per annum
8 days ago
About the role
To deliver professional administrative support to Partners, Solicitors, and other staff across the Legal Department. This role will closely support two Legal Partners and the corporate and private client legal team
* Diary Management for the team and meeting room bookings.
* Client creation/Anti Money Laundering procedures preparing of Letters of Engagement, running conflict checks, client set up forms etc.
* Simple first draft letters for approval/amendment by other team members.
* Filing and distributing post.
* Will sewing.
* Formatting documents through PDF, Kofax and Adobe sign adding electronic signatures and preparing forms to be sent tto clients.
* Updating team leads and opportunities on Fibre CRM.
* Preparing bills.
* Relaying messages via e mail.
* Arrange client meetings/refreshments/rooms etc.
* Creation of client account payment forms and liaising with the accounts team regarding payments received.
* Scanning of post and other documents.
* General team and administration support.
Skills & expertise
* Experience in a similar role.
* Advanced level knowledge of MS Office packages including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
* A Level Educated or equivalent with strong academics
* Have a professional telephone manner.
* Minimum of 50 wpm typing speed.
* Familiar with typing and formatting reports including tables and spreadsheets.
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
* Effective organisational skills and ability to manage own workload.
* A desire to take an interest in the clients and business.
* Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
* Pro active and ability to work on own initiative.
* Experience of working within a Professional Services organisation , ideally within a Legal department is desirable, but not essential.
* Strong team player but also able to work independently and use initiative
* 25 days annual leave plus three days off at Christmas
* Option to buy/sell additional days
* Hybrid Working
* Life cover
* Critical Illness cover
* Income protection
* Pension Scheme
* Wellbeing support, including generous absence pay, access to Digicare + and an Employee Assistance Programme
* Weddings & birth vouchers
* Loyalty awards
* Employee & client referral awards
* Professional subscriptions
* Salary reviews twice a year
* Community volunteer scheme
* Fundraising matching
* Eye Tests
* Cycle to work
A wide range of flexible benefits, including interest free loans for:
* Health Assessments
* Gym memberships
* Cancer screening
* Genetic wellness tests
* Phones, laptops, tablets and computers
* Office furniture
* Cycle insurance
* Pet insurance