£85000 - £125000 per annum
9 months ago
Role: Life Science Advisory Consulting Director - Regulatory
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, UK
As a Life Science Advisory Consulting director in Regulatory you will be responsible to drive Life Sciences advisory opportunity, discovery, sales, and execution - both for consulting and transformation engagement. Drive thought leadership, enable consulting led engagement, business development activities and provide leadership across domain and/or technology.
* Shape an end state vision for clients' businesses in Pharma/Biopharma industry.
* Interact with client leadership team including CxO.
* Prepare business transformation and improve points of View, client proposals, client presentations and supporting consulting partner(s) in sales cycles.
* Drive development and marketing of selected offerings within the Life Sciences domain.
* Work with Client Partners and others to ensure high quality delivery and lead account expansion opportunities from opportunity identification through closing of additional revenue opportunities.
* Support sales and pre-sales efforts while balancing against client responsibilities such as helping with RFPs, sales presentations, and marketing events.
* Contribute strategic thinking and take responsibility of the assigned consulting services.
We are looking for a well-established industry leader with business transformation / consulting experience in significant business outcome engagements.
Strong Pharma / Med Tech Regulatory Expertise
* Experience in Digital transformation in Regulatory including approach to reduce submission cycle time, improved probability of regulatory success or structured content management
RIMS - Good understanding of Regulatory Information Management System, end of end business process and regulatory business flows
Hands on experience in transformational and/or consulting engagement is must in Regulatory Operations or IDMP or CMC
* Knowledge and experience in Knowledge of Pharma or Biopharma or Medical Devices regulatory and compliance regulations and challenges and emerging standards like ICH, IDMP.
* Excellent spoken and writing communication skills (in English and Local language) with equal ability to talk to associates, senior executives, partners, and customers.
* Strong understanding of business objectives, KPI, industry trends, best practices, business process knowledge and process improvement / optimization.
* Excellent leadership skills and ability to work with global team.
* Highly strong consulting and client engagement skills with experience in either of the following Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical or Life Sciences domains.
* Experience in managing project governance.
* Contributed to improving the regulatory process using techniques such as: LEAN or Six Sigma and Digital Interventions or Technologies.
* Strong understanding and experience in digital technologies, which can drive business transformation.
* Track record of consistent and significant account expansion and revenue growth
* Experience with consulting organizations - global or niche
* Bachelor's / Master's degree in a respective area. MBA degree will be preferred