CDI - 1173849_1645185528
£75000 - £76000 per annum + £6k car allowance and 15% bonus
8 months ago
Job Role: Linux Architect
Location: Hampshire (Hybrid working available 2/3 days per week on site)
Vacancy type: Permanent
Salary: £75k plus 15% bonus and £6k car allowance (10% DV bonus also available)
Candidates must be willing and eligible to go through security clearnce at SC level for this role
I am recruiting a Linux Architect for a client of mine who are an IT systems integrator operating within the UK defence sector. AS a Linux Architect you will work closely with Infrastructure Architects, Network Architects and Project Managers to provide solutions and offerings on a wide variety of solutions, varying in size and complexity.
- The responsibility for the complete ownership of the solution from design, through prototyping and test to implementation.
- The responsibility for the delivery of ongoing change and enhancements to the solution is response to evolving customer requirements.
- The troubleshooting and problem solving through all the stages above.
- Once in production the early life support and the mentoring and coaching of the support team(s).
- Proven track record of creating High Level Designs, Low Level Designs, BOM's and support documentation
- Proven track record of leading the delivery of Linux technical solutions through the design and build of Red Hat Linux VMs and Physical servers, including creation of Gold Builds and Hardening of Servers
- Experience of core Linux products including Satellite Server, Ansible Tower, Bit Bucket and Docker
- A proven track record of Linux scripting
- Track record of producing writing coherent, concise, and readable technical documentation
- Extensive experience of technology design and implementation policies and practices
- Provide 4thline support to projects and work directly with vendors through to successful fault resolution.
- Experience of matrix resource delivery organisations
If you are interested in this role please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829