Company: Global IT Consultancy
Salary: Negotiable to £65,000 with excellent benefits - see below
Your new Company:
You will join a leading technology consultancy with a global workforce of over 60,000. In the UK, they are ranked as a top 5 Defence software and IT services supplier providing defence advisory services, software solutions, systems integration, secure hosting services and training across the Ministry of Defence including frontline operations, security, intelligence, communications, personnel systems, logistics and infrastructure.
Your new role:
You will be join a team which is designs, codes, builds, tests, maintains and runs a cutting edge Big Data platform.
You will be looking to develop you career in the following technical landscape:
- Linux as a deployment platform and day to day development environment and comfortable describing package management, networking configuration, log files, environment variables.
- Starting projects from scratch, and building on top of existing systems
- Use of the following core tools: git, ssh, Unix command line, browsers, Bash
- Software development experience in Python
Due to the nature of the end client please be aware that this roles requires Security Clearance:
As well as opportunities for professional development and growth this position offers:
- Profit Participation plan
- Share Purchase Plan
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care for members as a taxable benefit
- 25 days annual leave with the option to buy/sell
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role in more depth