CDI - 1200801_1661439435
£650 - £700 per day
about 1 month ago
Job title: Linux Engineer
Contract: 6 months+
Rate: £650 - £700 per day inside ir35
SC security clearance is required for this role
I am looking for a Linux Engineer for a client of mine who are an IT Systems Integrator operating within the UK defence sector and the central government space
Your role will include:
- Be a member of the project technical leadership, taking ownership of the Linux integration, and support elements of the solution.
- As a Linux Engineer you will analyse, develop, and implement configurations and solutions based on requirements whilst adhering to Engineering governance and best practice.
- Create and maintain documentation for installations, changes, and upgrades.
- Experience of build and administration of Red Hat Linux environments ·
- Experience building and managing Red Hat Virtualization (RHV)-hosted infrastructures.
- Experience of using configuration management tooling such as Git.
- Ability to write low level design documents.
- Knowledge of ITIL and Service Management.
- Experience of working with the Atlassian toolset (e.g., Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo).
- Experience of RHEL management with Satellite. Should include automation/orchestration experience using Puppet.
- Experience in deploying third party and Cloud native services, leveraging PaaS services to deliver best practice monitoring and management.
- Demonstrable experience of designing and implementing solutions using AWS with Terraform, and Ansible.
- Knowledge of CISCO, TCPIP
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply, please feel free to call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829