£65000 - £70000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Location- Basingstoke (hrbid working available, 3 days on site)
Contract- 6 months
Perm salary- £70,000 - £75,000 (£5,400 car, 10%bonus, 10% DV bonus)
Clearance- SC Cleared
Are you a Linux Architect with experience in the design, implementation and the support and management of Linux solutions who is looking to join a dynamic delivery team where teamwork is paramount and knowledge and challenges are shared? Do you want to shape your world and change the way the world works? Do you want to collaborate and achieve together with committed people to deliver ground breaking solutions using the latest technologies. This is your world and your opportunity to shape it for the better.
We are looking for Linux Architects, to join our existing Practice. Working closely with Infrastructure Architects, Network Architects and Project Managers to provide solutions and offerings on a wide variety of solutions, varying in size and complexity. This is a fast-paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability.
The post holder will own aspects of the technical solution as well as working with senior stakeholders to elaborate their requirements for future change whilst ensuring there is no impact on the overall architectural solution. Your role will involve
- The responsibility for the complete ownership of the solution from design, through prototyping and test to implementation.
- The responsibility for the delivery of ongoing change and enhancements to the solution is response to evolving customer requirements.
- The troubleshooting and problem solving through all the stages above.
- Once in production the early life support and the mentoring and coaching of the support team(s).
- Proven track record of creating High Level Designs, Low Level Designs, BOM's and support documentation
- Proven track record of leading the delivery of Linux technical solutions through the design and build of Red Hat Linux VMs and Physical servers, including creation of Gold Builds and Hardening of Servers
- Experience of core Linux products including Satellite Server, Ansible Tower, Bit Bucket and Docker
- A proven track record of Linux scripting
- Track record of producing writing coherent, concise, and readable technical documentation
- Extensive experience of technology design and implementation policies and practices
- Provide 4thline support to projects and work directly with vendors through to successful fault resolution.
- Experience of matrix resource delivery organisations