over 2 years ago
Linux Systems Administration
12 Month Contract
A new and exciting opportunity has become available to work with one of our top defence clients.
- You will be part of an operations team responsible for the development, maintenance and administration of the platform.
- Production of Design documents, including request for change and work instructions.
- You will carry out routine system administrative tasks such as patching, back-ups, user account creation and administration, performance anomaly resolution and system defect identification.
- Implementation and management of security and audit policy.
Essential criteria for Linux Systems Administrator:
- Linux experience as a System Administrator.
- Experience of managing and administering anti-virus, system back up and monitoring tools.
- Experience with core tools such as Git, SSH, Linux command line and Bash.
- Experience with writing documentation detailing routine system administrative tasks such as restoring services from back-ups, swapping out un-serviceable hardware etc.
- * A keen interest in learning new technologies and innovation.