Based in Surrey
An Industry leading manufacturer that manufacture complex innovative security equipment are looking for a Logistics Co-Ordinator to join their Supply chain team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has had a couple of years' experience in this field and wants to progress in there career and work for top company that has worldwide contacts.
The Logistics Co-ordinator will provide Supply Chain Support in respect to goods and services required by the client to deliver cost and performance objectives. Ensure that all contact with third parties, represents in a professional and competent manner ensuring compliance with all relevant Rapiscan functional and business policies, in particular but not limited to contractual policies, quality systems, ethical trading practises and statutory obligations.
- Active participation as Logistics and Supply Chain Coordinator to RTT BU's.
- Assist in the use of a cohesive selection and evaluation process for all current and new logistical / freight suppliers as required to support Key Performance Indicators tied to overall strategic goals of the company
- The development and growth of strategic supplier agreements for freight / logistics suppliers to Rapiscan UK.
- Establishing performance management criteria for the category and suppliers including benchmark costs.
- Review, develop and implement processes and procedures necessary to ensure effective selection, maintenance and development of Rapiscan freight/logistics suppliers.
- Responsible for the continuous Improvement of inbound and outbound freight
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge base of Rapiscan long-term business and market needs.
- TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) Awareness and Analysis, this will include identifying factors beyond acquisition price: cost of warranty, inventory, and transportation.
- Service supply as per business requirement (to specification, to cost, on time / in full).
- Import/Export Compliance including definition of requirements and documentation support
- Transactional accuracy / timeliness
- IncoTerm compliance
- CILT Membership
- HND Level Education
- Formal Logistical or Supply Chain professional qualification/experience
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Good understanding of Import/Export Compliance and IncoTerms
- Proven ability to work well with others at all organisational levels, to organise and prioritise, and to participate on cross-functional teams.
- Experience Logistics and Supply Chain processes
- Experience in supplier relationship management, performance monitoring and contractual obligations.
- A proven track record in working to; and meeting SLA's.
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office and experience in ERP/MRP systems beneficial.
- Proven ability to understand and manipulate complex data sets.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
If you are interested in this position, please 'APPLY NOW'