£13 - £15 per hour + Overtime
9 months ago
M&E Building Service Mobile Engineer
Location: PwC Edinburgh, Glasgow & Aberdeen.
Aberdeen - one day per week
Glasgow - two days per week
Edinburgh - two days per week
Pay rate - £15 per hour PAYE
Overtime is applicable from Day 1 - some work will be required at weekends and / or midweek. Overtime will be paid at 1.5 rate for Sat and Mid-Week & 2.0 rate for Sundays.
Job Summary -
An opportunity has arisen for a Field Services Engineer, at various prestigious customer sites in Scotland. The role
is to carry out the PPM tasks to PPM Schedule and carry out reactive works as and when required. This role forms
part of a Flagship contract and as such any successful applicant will be highly motivated with a
forward-thinking proactive approach to new working practices. The successful candidate will have a "can do" attitude, responding to adhoc building fabric or handyman tasks and support the client site teams.
Key Accountabilities -
* Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance Tasks.
* Carry out daily reactive calls.
* Carry out small works Mechanical/Electrical.
* Basic 40 hour week. However a flexible approach to working hours is required.
* Be prepared to work alone or as part of a team.
* Health and safety Awareness.
* Documentation compliance.
* Supervising of subcontractor ensuring completion of work and value for money.
* Demonstrate good financial awareness in the provision and completion of small work proposal.
* Understanding water treatment process, according to L8
* Maintain Plant & Plant rooms to A high standard.
* Carry out adhoc handyman tasks as requested by client
Key Skills -
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
* City & Guilds Electrical Engineering.
* IEE 17th/18th Edition an advantage.
* Proven mechanical/electrical skills in all aspects of Building Services.
* In depth knowledge of building services with the ability to fault find and resolve problems.
* Sound Judgement and examples of logical problem solving.
A company vehicle will be provided for business travel.
A drug screening is required on all successful applicants
Any questions please contact myself at firstname.lastname@example.org