City of London, London
£14 - £15 per hour
almost 2 years ago
London Bridge (Static Site)
2 Month Contract
An opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Electrician for a static site near London Bridge. The role is to carry out the PPM tasks to PPM Schedule and carry out reactive works as and when required.
The successful candidate will have a "can do" attitude, responding to and support the client site teams.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES -
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance Tasks.
- Carry out daily reactive calls.
- Carry out small works Mechanical/Electrical.
- Basic 40-hour week. However, a flexible approach to working hours is required.
- Form part of Standby Rota
- Be prepared to work alone or as part of a team.
- Health and safety Awareness.
- Documentation compliance.
- Supervising of subcontractor ensuring completion of work and value for money.
- Demonstrate good financial awareness in the provision and completion of small work proposal.
- Understanding water treatment process, according to L8
- Maintain Plant & Plant rooms to a high standard.
- Carry out adhoc handyman tasks as requested by client
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- City & Guilds Electrical Engineering.
- IEE 17th/18th Edition an advantage.
- Proven mechanical/electrical skills in all aspects of Building Services.
- In depth knowledge of building services with the ability to fault find and resolve problems.
- Sound Judgement and examples of logical problem solving.
Experience in the following would be an advantage:
- BMS controls
- Pump Types
- Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning
- Basic Plumbing skills
- Knowledge of Water Treatment