£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Based in Chelmsford Essex
Paying up to £35,000
My client works across the globe and delivers innovative developments in technology for high performance systems and equipment across Civil Aerospace, Defence & Security, Space, Industrial, Medical & Science applications.
Their products are everywhere: hospitals, planes, ships and even outer space. They do many incredible things - including saving and protecting people's lives by finding and treating cancer, helping map our planet and the universe. With a long and enviable history of technical and scientific innovation, we are always working at the forefront of technology.
Role - Maintenance Engineer
The role is part of a team who will be providing maintenance and repair work for their production equipment and jigs using for manufacturing of their specialised products. Some of products that you will be working on his furnaces, vacuum systems, RF Test Equipment, welders and laboratory equipment.
Some of responsibilities are:
- Support the equipment build
- Fault finding production equipment
- Mechanical fabrications of components
- Carry out reactive breakdown maintenance
- Assist with producing risk and COSHH assessments
- Identify equipment upgrades
Skills/Experience - Maintenance Engineer
- Engineering apprenticeship or qualification
- Able to read technical drawings and wiring diagrams
- Electrical/electronic and mechanical fault finding
- Previous experience in maintenance environment
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in finding out more and want to start your application please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'