Maintenance Engineer - Contract
Based in Middlesex
4 on 4 off shift pattern - nights - 7pm - 7am
Up to £20.50 per hour depending on experience
A leading global provider of airline catering solutions and provisioning services for airlines are seeking an experienced maintenance engineering to work nights on a contract basis, based at their site in Heathrow.
The contract will initially be until the end of April 2020 with the possibility of extension.
Key accountabilities - Maintenance Engineer:
- Carrying out planned, routine and reactive maintenance to all building plant, equipment and systems
- Test and inspection of BMS systems; diagnose faults and manage the necessary repairs
- Respond to BMS alarms, and effect emergency repairs as required
- Ensure all maintenance records are updated and maintained
- Ensure suitable spares are available to carry out maintenance of plant
- Adhere to health and safety regulations
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Background in a maintenance environment
- Ideally have a bias towards electrics
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication both written and verbal
Please click APPLY NOW to begin your application.