£30000 - £40000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Maintenance Engineer (TPM)
Located in Surrey
£30,000 + 20% or 33% shift allowance
Shift Pattern - Weekly rotating shift pattern early and late shifts. 20% shift allowance
Early - 6:00AM - 2:00PM with 60 minute break
Lates - 1:45pm - 10:00PM with 60 minute break
Shift Pattern - Nights Sunday to Thursday 9:45pm - 6:15am 33% shift allowance.
A world leader in the Renewable Energy sector are looking to expanded their business and team in the Manufacturing and production sector of the business. My client are looking for skilled experienced Manufacturing Maintenance Engineer that will support the development, installation and commissioning of new/existing processes and equipment.
The Role - Maintenance Engineer - Surrey
- Preventative maintenance (TPM)
- Support the production by dealing with major breakdowns of the machines
- Improve the run of equipment to make it run more efficient
- Specify automated production equipment
- Understand control equipment and the software on all production equipment
- To keep up to date with new technology and products for the company
Knowledge/Skills - Maintenance Engineer - Surrey
- HNC qualified with at least 5 years' experience in industry
- Previous experience of fault finding:
- PLC based equipment
- Mechanical/electrical equipment
- Good understanding of production equipment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
If this role suits your skill set and you are looking for an exciting challenge with growing company then please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'