West Sussex, England
£38000 - £42000 per annum
4 months ago
BASED IN WEST SUSSEX
£38,000 - £42,000
A market leader in the renewable energy sector are searching for a an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to lead a team of Maintenance Engineers. You will oversee all Maintenance duties and provide engineering support and ensure that all the equipment/machinery is safe to use.
THE ROLE - MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR - RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the Maintenance team and manage their performance through KPI's
- Carry out minor repairs and installations efficiently
- Perform TPM activities on site
- Create process list for Preventative maintenance
- Complete planned and reactive maintenance work
- Drive continuous improvement
- Manage the Service Engineer/ contractors that come on to site.
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS - MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
- Strong leadership skills
- Fault finding experience
- Worked on both Mechanical and Electrical systems
- Experience working in a manufacturing/production environment
- Experience with TPM
- IOSH trained or similar
- UK drivers' licence
If you are interested in finding out more and want to apply, please do not hesitate and APPLY NOW!