£20 - £25 per hour
7 months ago
Initial 6 month contract - £20 - £25 per hour (inside IR35)
Based in Portsmouth
An exciting opportunity to join a globally known manufacturer or automotive and aerospace products as a Maintenance Technician based in Portsmouth.
In this role you will help by providing plnned maintenance and support, maintain and improve production equipment to maximise manufacturing availability.
- To maintain production equipment to ensure maximum uptime target of 95% availability.
- To promptly identify root cause of equipment failure and implement subsequent repair.
- To manage an existing Planned Maintenance system, perform tasks to predetermined schedule, identifying potential operator owned tasks to sustain process uptime & maximise capacity.
- To manage PM system & calibration of production ATE systems.
- To manage gas regulator servicing and repair.
- To identify & ensure sufficient spares are available to provide adequate response time regarding component failure
- To specify and implement improvements to the production process or equipment to achieve cost, productivity or quality benefits.
- To ensure process, equipment and ergonomic risk assessments are completed where necessary.
- Ensuring timely completion of HSE actions
- Relevant qualification i.e. a degree or equivalent (min. 17th Edition)
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a medium to high volume production environment
- Practical mechanical/electrical engineering experience i.e. fault finding/analysis and ability to use diagnostic tools
- Proven working knowledge of assembly automation, including diagnosing pneumatic system logic
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
Apply today and a representative from CBSbutler will be in touch should you have suitable experience.