£35,000 - £38,000
Do you want work for an industry leader of complex security systems that are making cutting edge technology being used worldwide? Well this could be you as my client is hiring a Manufacturing/Production Engineer who needs to have a good range of experience in manufacturing/production in the engineering sector. They want someone who is problem solver and a team player and who has the desire to develop their skills and broaden there experience.
- Developing, sustaining, and improving manufacturing processes.
- Participate in the introduction of new products into the manufacturing environment.
- Troubleshoots technical issues to root cause in production or in returned product in conjunction with manufacturing and quality staff.
- Communicate issues clearly (both written and verbally) in a timely manner.
- Trends and analyses production data as appropriate. Creates and maintains manufacturing methods
- Leads the transfer of processes, process improvements, and products from development to production.
- Author's technical reports supporting development transfers, production problems, and process analysis/trending.
- Has the technical depth to use good judgment to make solid decisions in support of Business Unit's strategy.
- Works without supervision in a technically intensive environment.
- As required, assists in the planning and execution of product reliabilities activities.
- May be asked to support additional projects in development as appropriate.
- Trains and certifies manufacturing technicians in the production.
- Extensive experience of assembly processes including UHV and high voltage systems within in a high Tech / low volume manufacturing environment
- Ability to integrate well into an established team supporting and assisting colleagues
- Experience in all modern problem solving techniques
- Have a working knowledge of Agile, Navision, Minitab, Excel, Word, CAD and MS Project
If you are interested please do not hesitate to "APPLY NOW"