West Sussex, England
£30000 - £50000 per annum
over 1 year ago
£30,000 - 50,000
A world leader in the Renewable Energy sector are looking to expanded their business and team in the Manufacturing and production sector of the business. My client are looking for skilled experienced Manufacturing Engineers that can support and develop the current manufacturing process and equipment while as well as developing new processes and equipment.
The role - Manufacturing Engineer's - West Sussex
- The main part of the role is to assist in specifying plant layout, looking at the material flow and material storage for existing production lines and the new manufacturing lines.
- Provide production Engineering support
- Organise parts and building paperwork
- Communicate with engineering, test and systems teams
- Design and development of new equipment and existing production lines
- Development of production of tooling and fixtures
- Able to solve problems
- Create and edit work instruction documents for the assembly processes
Experience/ Skills - Manufacturing Engineer's - West Sussex
- OND/HND/BEng/MEng in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineer or equivalent experience
- Hands on approach
- Experience in volume manufacturing environment
- Design for manufacture and assembly experience (DFM/DFA)
If you want to work for a forward thinking company that has great work environment then do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'