£30.00 - £34.00 per hour
11 months ago
Manufacturing Engineer x2
12 month contract £30.00 - £34.00 per hour (depending on experience)
A world renowned Medical/Pharmaceutical manufacturer that specialise in manufacturing laboratory and pharmaceutical equipment are looking for two Manufacturing Engineers on 12 month contract basis.
My client's products contain complex mechanical systems, electronics and software so it is important for the company to ensure that their products can be manufactured correctly by meeting quality, cost and time scale targets.
The Role - Manufacturing Engineer - Hertfordshire
- Work with designers and engineers to give Design for Manufacture input during product development projects.
- Work with procurement specialists to develop a robust high quality supply chain.
- Develop and implement sound manufacturing methods covering all processes from supply chain through configuration, commissioning and packing.
- Improve efficiency of production using best practice methods.
- Solve manufacturing issues by providing guidance and prioritisation, performing root cause analysis and implementing solutions such as jigs and fixtures, process change or design change.
- Develop, maintain and improve manufacturing documentation.
- Capacity planning.
- Batch release.
Skills/Experience/Qualifications - Manufacturing Engineer - Hertfordshire
- Good degree in Manufacturing Engineering or other relevant engineering discipline or substantial experience in manufacturing engineering of electromechanical assemblies.
- Excellent manufacturing engineering and process development skills.
- Experience of the design of jigs and fixtures for manufacturing.
- Sound knowledge and experience of NPI processes.
- Experience of developing and maintaining manufacturing documentation.
- Sound knowledge of engineering principles and best practice.
- Sound understanding of Design for Manufacture (DfM).
- Able to provide leadership.
- Commercial awareness.
- Effective management and prioritisation of tasks.
- Team based style.
- Motivated by continuous improvement.
If you are interested in the role, please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'