Based in Surrey
Do you want work for an industry leader of complex security systems that are making cutting edge technology being used worldwide? Well this could be you as my client is hiring a Manufacturing/Production Engineer who needs to have a good range of experience in manufacturing/production in the engineering sector.
The role you will be Developing, implements and maintains methods, operation sequence and processes in the manufacture or fabrication of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies. Estimates manufacturing cost, determines time standards and makes recommendations for tooling and process requirements of new or existing product lines.
- Define and implement production BOM's and processes to support manufacturing requirements.
- Identify technical issues and assist in defining root cause.
- Communicate issues clearly (both written and verbally) in a timely manner.
- Creates and maintains manufacturing method sheets / work instructions and routings as required.
- Support the transfer of processes, process improvements, and products from development to production.
- Work with minimum supervision in a technically intensive environment.
- As required, assists in the planning and execution of product reliability activities.
- May be asked to support additional projects in development as appropriate.
- Facilitates engineering changes both in technical supporting information as well as managing their full implementation internally, including work instructions, check sheets and test documentation.
- Work with SQE and Procurement on supplier issues.
- Uphold the company's core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the company's Code of Ethics and Conduct
- It is the responsibility of every employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
- Knowledge of LEAN / 6 sigma tools.
- Experience of assembly processes including UHV and high voltage systems within in a high Tech / low volume manufacturing environment
- Ability to integrate well into an established team supporting and assisting colleagues
- Computer literate.
If you are interested in this position, Please 'APPLY NOW'