West Sussex, England
£35000 - £42000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Location: West Sussex
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000
A global leader specialising in state-of-the-art protection systems for vehicles is seeking a Materials Controller to be responsible for all material management, whilst making sure performance and key stakeholder relationships are maintained.
Responsibilities - Material Controller
- Managing day to day supply chain activities
- Management of ERP - Demand and supply
- Supporting internal stakeholders e.g. outsource team
- Mentoring junior Material Controllers within the team
- Being able to step in for the Materials Manager upon there absence
- Ensuring non-conformance material procedure within the organisation
- Maintaining optimum inventory levels working in conjunction with the Production team
- Development of key strategies and procedures to support business objectives
- Utilisation of key skills such as negotiation and opportunity management within the organisation
Skills and Knowledge - Material Controller
- CIPS certified or equivalent preferred.
- Extensive strategic sourcing experience in manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge of SAP or similar ERP system
- External and internal stakeholder management
- Experience in purchase order scheduling and expediting
If you are interested in the position above, please 'APPLY NOW'