£25000 - £30000 per annum
8 months ago
Location: Crawley, West Sussex
£30,000 basic salary
A design-led Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider is looking for a Materials Controller to join their team based in Crawley, West Sussex.
Key Responsibilities of a Materials Controller:
- Responsible for setting up, implementing & managing a site wide cycle counting programme (raw materials to finished goods), investigating any material anomalies and reporting these directly back to the Senior Management Team.
- Responsible for ensuring all material's transaction on site are conducted accurately and in line with the production plan.
- Responsible for identifying any material accuracy related issues which prevent execution of the production plan.
- Responsible for the cycle counting process on a day-to-day basis
- Investigating stock anomalies and working closely with the departmental Managers to put actions in place to resolve the root causes.
- Achieving a minimum of 98.7% bstock accuracy by quality so mrp can run accurately.
- Ideally HNC/HND or Degree qualified
- Must have worked in a fast-moving manufacturing environment utilizing MRP/ERP solution for at least 2-3 years.
- Must have worked in a similar Material Control role for at least 2-3 years.
- Likely to be coming from a SME background rather than a large OEM.
- Must possess proven People Management skills
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application and a representative from CBSbutler will be in touch should you be suitable for the position.