£35000 - £45000 per annum
13 days ago
Salary up to £45,000 (depending on experience)
Our client, a specialist in acoustic, inertial, optical and sonar technologies who provide Engineering Solutions to Defence, Oil and Gas and Renewables sectors, are looking for a Mechanically biased Buyer to join their team. The successful candidate will mange the full purchasing process for their Mechanical Products in order to meet their customer demands.
- Action "Buy Notifications" generated by the MRP System to meet Production Schedules
- Ensure Quality, cost and on time delivery of assigned categories
- Liaise with suppliers to chase anything outstanding highlighted by the overdue reports and escalate if necessary
- Supplier relationship management
- Support with negotiating supplier terms / contract agreements
- Work with Quality teams to manage supplier quality
- Identify potential new suppliers
- Proficient user of MRP Systems
- Previous procurement experience of Mechanical Parts
- Able to read and understand Engineering Drawings / Technical Documentation
- CIPS or Working towards CIPS Certification is advantageous
Click 'APPLY NOW' to apply for this position and a representative from CBSbutler will be in touch.