£45.00 - £50.00 per hour
12 months ago
Mechanical CAD Design Engineer
Based in Surrey
£45.00 - £50.000
A leading Engineering Defence company are seeking an experienced Principle Mechanical CAD Design Engineer to join their busy team on a 3 month contract with strong possibility for extension. This role primarily involves the support and development of existing mechanical systems, developing mechanical solutions primarily using Creo 5.0 and WindChill 11.0
In this position you will be creating 3D part models, assemblies and drawing packages to support projects from the initial concept phase through to manufacture and build, producing supporting technical documentation and parts lists, working on new and existing products.
- Significant experience within a Mechanical CAD Design environment ideally min 5 years
- Highly experienced in using Creo 5.0
- Any WindChill 11.0 experience would be highly beneficial
- Aerospace and Defence background
- Holds current SC clearence
For more information apply now !