Mechanical Design Engineer
Commutable from Redhill, Reigate, Crawley
An engineering client offering leading capital equipment products on a global scale are looking for a Mechanical Engineer. Not only will you be working in a growing market you will be working on tooling designs for precision manufacturing.
Mechanical Design Engineer responsibilities:
- Produce general arrangement and assembly drawings/instructions
- To design production assembly tooling
- Support assembly and commissioning of production tooling jigs/fixtures
- Ensure mechanical designs include support for electrical and other system components
- Be responsible for design sign-off to the manufacturing group
Mechanical Design Engineer qualifications and experience:
- Autodesk Inventor or Solidworks experience with a proven track record in the design of fabrications, sheet metalwork and machined components
- The ability to work with 2D design packages such as AutoCAD
- 3D CAD design modelling
- Experience of design for manufacture, with a background in a production
- A HNC in mechanical engineering
For more information apply now.