£1 - £5 per hour
17 days ago
Mechanical Design Engineer
Flexible hourly rate (dependent on experience)
Based in Biggin Hill, Kent
An exciting opportunity to join a highly reputable automotive organisation as a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their busy team in Biggin Hill.
In this role, you will:
- Utilise your mechanical design engineering background to manage whole processes from initial concepts through to final manufacture
- Help with the design, development and production of high quality mechanical solutions.
- Design and draught components and assemblies for mechanical engineering and R&D projects.
This is a 6 month contract role offering a flexible rate (dependent on experience), working a total of 37.5 hours a week.
- Relevant qualification i.e. degree, BTEC Level 3, NVQ 3 etc.
- Strong mechanical design engineering background (4+ years min. experience)
- Use of Creo and Windchill software (essential)
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings
- Good knowledge of sheet metal / machining / injection molding / vacuum forming / fabrication
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application and a representative from CBSbutler will be in touch should you be suitable for the position.