£30000 - £36000 per annum + Package inc. relocation
about 1 month ago
Mechanical Design Engineer - Acoustic Division
An engineering client offering leading capital equipment products on a global scale are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer. that is keen to work in Acoustics. You will have some commercial experience within Mechanical Engineering and looking to expand your knowledge and skills in a new direction. Delivering engineering solutions within an R&D environment you will be workinh on heavy industrial equipment products. You will benefit from full training and development in Acoustic engineering.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working on programmes with a focus on Acoustic noise reduction solutions
- Working on mechanical designs with a focus on noise analysis and implementation of solutions
- Take ownership for the professional delivery of Project tasks
- To take ownership for the professional delivery of other tasks including baseline tasks under the guidance of the relevant Lead Engineer.
- To deploy engineering processes, methods and tools and ensure that these are consistently applied across projects.
We are looking to hear from Degree educated Engineers who have had commercial exposure to mechanical design or acoustic engineering and are keen to continue to grow their knowledge.
For more information apply now.