£40000 - £45000 per annum
11 months ago
Based in Chertsey Surrey
Up to £45,000
My client who is a market leader within the Defence industry are currently recruiting a Mechanical Engineer due to continued growth of business and winning large programmes with the MOD. My client design, manufacture and install complex innovative electronics communications products and systems to the Marine and Land sectors of the Defence industry.
The role will be to join the design team and take full responsibility of all aspects of mechanical design. You will work on multiple projects, verify the cad drawings and the analysis of the design as well as generate the drawings and documentation for the Production team.
This role is a technical lead position so you will be leading all the design activities throughout the whole design process. This is a perfect position who is looking for next step up or enjoy being a lead and enjoys working on challenging complex projects.
Requirements - Mechanical Engineer
- Degree qualified in an engineering discipline is preferred
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Experience with designing new products and understands the whole design lifecycle
- Proficient user of CAD (Solidworks)
- Knowledge of FEA, COMSOL and tolerancing or other analysis tools
- Worked to BS8888 standards.
- Able to obtain security clearance
If you are interested in the above please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW' to find out more!!!