£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Based in Surrey
6 months fixed term contract
A high end global supplier that manufactures and designs highly advanced security equipment are looking for a Mechanical Engineer on a 6 month basis. This is great opportunity to work on highly technical equipment and for an exciting company that will utilise all your design experience and skills.
The Role - Mechanical Engineer
You will be carrying out the mechanical design of machinery and fixtures and tooling of my client's new highly technical product. You will support the lead engineer and his team to produce detailed and accurate mechanical drawings for the production team.
- You will be designing components and tooling to support the manufacturing team
- Support the manufacturing team in production and assembly
- Manage the sub-contractors to make sure designed parts are built to the customers specifications
- Produce detailed and accurate documentation for engineering releases
- Work to tight deadlines
Key skills - Mechanical Engineer
- They need someone who is qualified in Mechanical Engineering (degree/HND)
- 3 years at least of mechanical design in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with CAD packages (prefer Autodesk Inventor and Vault)
- Understanding of quality processes and procedures
- Hands on approach and be capable of mechanical assembly.
- Understanding of designing to the safety standards
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking for your next contract or looking for a role that will challenge you and work on an exciting product. Do not hesitate and start your application now. 'APPLY NOW'