Located in Middlesex
A global leader in the Aerospace and Defence industry are looking for a Mechanical inspector to be responsible for undertaking a variety of processes for product verification of components and ensuring that all inspection activities are delivered efficiently in accordance with the production schedule.
The company - Mechanical Inspector - Middlesex
My client designs, manufactures and specialises in critical lifesaving products that are required in the Aerospace and Defence sector. They supply to all around the world and have innovative products that has built them a highly reputable brand identity.
The role - Mechanical Inspector - Middlesex
- To carry out testing/inspection of components using a variety of processes and techniques in accordance Quality Processes and technical specifications.
- To generate, maintain inspection documentation in accordance with the relevant ATP / Company Quality Assurance policy.
- To accurately interpret component drawings/test procedures and relevant information so that, part numbers, drawing issues, relevant ADR's, process specification call up box and surface finishes can be accurately identified and applied.
- To manage/assist in the successful implementation of ongoing Lean Initiatives
- To handle materials, goods and components carefully and comply with safety regulations and handling/machining instructions
Qualifications/skills - Mechanical Inspector - Middlesex
- Experience of using Inspection Tools and Equipment Vernier's and micrometers
- Working knowledge of GDT (geometrical dimensional tolerancing)
- Experience of using hand tools
- Basic PC and SAP skills
If this role suits your skill set and looking to work for a forward thinking environment, also looking to be able to progress your career whilst working on exciting cutting edge final products. You will benefit from great working hours - half day on a Friday along with subsidised canteen and newly built offices.
Please 'APPLY NOW'