Based in Brighton
£20,000 - £28,000
My client is a one of world leaders in the Aerospace and Defence industry and looking for a Calibration/Mechanical inspector. This role is split between 50% calibration and 50% inspection duties. My client want a hardworking committed person to maintain their high standard in quality and follow the company's specification and processes.
The role - Mechanical Inspector - Brighton
- Support other Calibration Technicians and functions within in the Calibration department
- Locate overdue items and processing them according in line with company's procedures
- Work with Calibration equipment (mechanical and electrical)
- Obtain quotes and purchase orders for the calibration equipment
- Issuing of gauges for the production team
- Maintain and add new Gauging/equipment on the Gauge Tool Management database (GTM)
- Conduct inspection duties on precision components and parts
- First off and First article inspection
- Source inspection
- Update and maintain paperwork
Experience/Skills- Mechanical Inspector - Brighton
- Experience in using measuring equipment
- Good understanding of mechanical inspection and calibration techniques
- Knowledge of IS9001, AS9100 is preferred
- Team player
- Calibration and inspection experience
- Ability to interrupt Engineering Drawings
- Ability to interrupt Geometric Tolerances
- Experience of planning for inspection methodology and be able to create an inspection plan.
If you feel this job is well suited and want a chance to work for a top Aerospace company then please 'APPLY NOW'